USA & CANADA
1. Shipping via Canada Post via small packet for most purchases
2. Canada post ships in 7-12 days
3. note: occasionally orders to USA take longer, I have found certain states are slow to get their orders, sorry I can’t control this, speak to your postal service.
4. Please click “change” button to see other shipping options
How can I prevent my mail from being lost?
NOTE: I recommend that you make sure the address you have in PayPal is in the exact, correct, and perfect format as dictated by the Postal Service including the Zip plus 4.
Example: 5555 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA, should be:
5555 MELROSE AVE
LOS ANGELES CA 90038-3989
1. Shipping via Canada post domestic and international – 1 collar is $4.50 choose lite packet in shipping drop down.
2. Shipping time varies
3. I may need to charge extra shipping for orders abroad
4. I appreciate your business so please feel free to discuss shipping
– I don’t want you to turn away based on shipping – I have tried to set my prices as fairly as possible given the constraints of paypal.
*Certain conditions may apply to very large orders, international orders, or thick orders or heavy orders.
1. I try to create your personalized purchase in the order they are received
2. Due to the popularity of these hand-crafted unique collars orders may take 2-3 weeks to create, depending on the time of year and how busy I am. Please understand it is just me taking orders, sending email, creating designs, keeping inventory/stock, photos, shipping, promo, actual craftsmanship etc…
3. Larger orders and braided leashes take more time for me to make so I will sometimes finish the small orders and then dedicate time to the bigger request
4. If you need a rush order please tell me what your specific deadline is and I will try my best to accommodate you
5. On occasion a custom designed article may need refitting please keep this in mind if your item is needed for a specific date or function
1. Send item back for correction of spelling, phone number or size. Please send me an email so we can sort out any concerns you may have.
2. No refunds, due to the custom nature of these items.
Repairs & resizing
1. See here for instructions and cost
1. Would you like a design of collar or leash that you don’t see here? Please ask me, I will try to see if I can make it or direct you to who I think may
I make every effort to ensure that the product descriptions and photographs provided are accurate however, I cannot accept responsibility for slight variances in color or style. Due to many contributing factors, I cannot guarantee that the colors displayed on the website will exactly match the color of the product.
There are many variables which can change the way you “see” the colors as you view my site, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, VGA card, resolution of your computer, and browser used. I cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
If you would like to see actual colors, please contact me for a swatch. I appreciate your understanding in this regard.
CUSTOM Handmade WORK DISCLAIMER
1. I love dogs and enjoy creating safe, comfortable and fun items for you to celebrate your special friendship with your pooch, or pooches!
2. I reserve the right to exercise my artistic judgement where necessary. This includes colors used for the embroidery work — If you consider a color absolutely mandatory please specify in a note to me so that I can highlight that for myself on my work sheet.
3. These collars are each one-of-kind made by human hand, not a robot.
I do my very best to provide a unique collar to the specifications you provide, however slight variances will occur do the handmade nature of these items.